Friday Favorites | Happier Than Your Facebook Timeline
Milo & I have been a touch sick this week and it’s reminded me how very important it is to slow down, take care of ourselves, and focus on what matters.
So, as we close this week let’s all try to Slow Down For Self-Care
- Keep dry erase markers in the bathroom to write to-do lists or notes on the mirror when genius ideas strike in the mornings.
- KITCHEN. SCISSORS. – If you’re still using a knife to cut your kids food, let me introduce to my best freaking friend. Especially for all the stupid grapes we have to cut in half.
- Ken Jeong (of The Hangover) Answers Medical Questions
- Healthy Baby Welcomed After Successful Fetal Surgery in the UK
- Snapchat Helps Save Mom & Daughter After Accident
Brooke (@brook.froelich) inspiring me to GET OFF MY BOOTY and get outside with my babies!
Anita (@yoga_doc_md) detailing her fertility journey & egg retrieval!
Amber (@masseya) with the cutest ever fam dinner – making the best out of a cancelled baby sitter!
Michelle (@mmaneevese) inspiring me to make the world more beautiful with yoga and haiku.
Do something offline this weekend.