It’s My Blog and I’ll be Boring if I Want To
I have no idea if I’ll start writing here regularly. I’d like to, I know I’d love to come back and read it years from now, but I’m horribly inconsistent. I know, I know….you’d never have guessed that from looking back at my 6 posts since I started this blog in…oh…2007. eff. I think I put too much pressure on myself to write things that are profound – judging by past entries I come up with profound writings an average of 2 times each year. Sounds like the makings of a wonderful blog.
- What do I want to be when I grow up
- Medical school is for future doctors-nursing school is for future nurses
- Childhood vaccines and how refusing them is child abuse in my eyes
- Childhood vaccines and how I used to be on the other side of that proverbial fence
- Embryonic stem cell research and why it should be funded
- Pregnant girls in my class and how they are more brave than I
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Trackback URL Link:
I’m an Ob/Gyn resident (that means I went to medical school to become a doctor) and now I'm working like a crazy person to learn my trade before I'm on my own in the wild. I graduated medical school in 2013, just 6 months after I birthed a couple of babies of my own. My life story up to November 2010 can be viewed here. The events in the many years following can be summed up as wedding bells, books, exams, babies, and doctoring. I only started this blog in hopes of landing a role in a Lifetime movie so I could quit medicine and move to Hollywood, so if you wouldn't take medical advice from Angelina Jolie, you shouldn't take it from me. I may not even be a real person. In fact, I'm probably a spambot. Or possibly a 15 yo boy blogging from a dingy basement. If you're really interested you can read more about me here. If you have any questions or want to guest post contact me.