It’s My Blog and I’ll be Boring if I Want To
I have no idea if I’ll start writing here regularly. I’d like to, I know I’d love to come back and read it years from now, but I’m horribly inconsistent. I know, I know….you’d never have guessed that from looking back at my 6 posts since I started this blog in…oh…2007. eff. I think I put too much pressure on myself to write things that are profound – judging by past entries I come up with profound writings an average of 2 times each year. Sounds like the makings of a wonderful blog.
- What do I want to be when I grow up
- Medical school is for future doctors-nursing school is for future nurses
- Childhood vaccines and how refusing them is child abuse in my eyes
- Childhood vaccines and how I used to be on the other side of that proverbial fence
- Embryonic stem cell research and why it should be funded
- Pregnant girls in my class and how they are more brave than I
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Trackback URL Link:
I’m a Medical Student (that means I'm in school to become a doctor). My life story can be viewed here. I started this blog in hopes of landing a role in a Lifetime movie so I could quit school and move to Hollywood, so if you wouldn't take medical advice from Angelina Jolie, you shouldn't take it from me. I may not even be a real person. In fact I'm probably a spambot. Or a 15 yo boy blogging from a dingy basement. If you're really interested you can read more about me here. If you have any questions or want to guest post contact me.