Sponsored Post: 15% Off Scrubs
15% off at Uniformed Scrubs: 15pbrm
I don’t usually do sponsored posts, but very occasionally someone contacts me with a request I feel like will benefit my readers, includes some cool perk for me, and fits well with the themes around here (on that note, BabyGap…I’m not even kidding…my twins. your clothes. this blog. make it happen).
- Shipping: They are really quick with their shipping and everything. I’m so behind in posting, so this is delayed significantly (sorry, scrub peeps – two four month olds, med school, buying a house, selling a house, moving…nothing too time consuming), but they got that shirt to me in like 3 days. Awesome.
- Fit: A little bigger than expected based on the size charts, but still fits well. It’s cut nicely, I wish our hospital-issued scrubs would take a lesson from the people over at Dickies so I wouldn’t feel like a big blue water balloon every time I went in the OR.
- On that note, I’m not a fan of the squared neck line, I’d prefer a rounded or v-neck to this.
- Quality: Great! This top is way nicer than the cheapo tops I used to buy when I was working at the allergy office.
- But, I’d prefer something a bit softer and more breathable. It’s not the most comfortable or cool thing I’ve ever worn. It might be more comfy after a couple runs through the wash, though. It just feels a bit stiff.
- Design: The fit is flattering, which is nice and the pockets are in a useful location for pens and stuff. The material is very pretty – a nice, bold print with colors that are quite vibrant.
- However, I don’t think med students or doctors would typically wear the top they sent me. There are tons of options on the site, though and I’m sure the solid color tops are just as vibrant and pretty. My nurse & tech friends would be adorable in this, though.
- Bottom Line: I doubt I’ll be wearing printed or fitted scrub tops for a while, since almost all hospitals issue physician scrubs, but if I were still working as a tech I would 100% wear these scrubs!! They are relatively comfortable and very well-made. Uniformed Scrubs appears to have very competitive prices for these scrubs and they’ve sent over a 15% off coupon code (15pbrm) for y’all. So, if you’re in need of scrubs, take a gander.
* Clearly I was given a compensation for this review. These are still my own thoughts and opinions, nobody black-mailed me into saying happy things.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
Leave a comment
Trackback URL Link:
I’m an Ob/Gyn resident (that means I went to medical school to become a doctor) and now I'm working like a crazy person to learn my trade before I'm on my own in the wild. Once upon a time I birthed a couple of babies of my own, they're friggin' adorable twin toddlers now. My life story through November 2010 can be viewed here. The events in the many years following can be summed up as wedding bells, books, exams, babies, and doctoring. I only started this blog in hopes of landing a role in a Lifetime movie so I could quit medicine and move to Hollywood, so if you wouldn't take medical advice from Angelina Jolie, you shouldn't take it from me. I may not even be a real person. In fact, I'm probably a spambot. Or possibly a 15 yo boy blogging from a dingy basement. If you're really interested you can read more about me here. If you have any questions or want to guest post contact me.